Upload a photo
Upload a Photo
If you have a photo you’d like to share featuring scenery or people in our area, you can upload it here.
You will need to register or login first. We know it’s annoying, but it keeps our site safer. You can find the registration box on the sidebar over there on the right.
Photo uploads have been disabled for now. If you have a photo for us, please email it to us instead!
Yes, there are some rules you’ll need to follow:
- We are interested in G-rated photos that feature our area, people or activities in a positive light.
- Each photo should be a maximum of 640 x 480 pixels or a maximum file size of 100 KB. and be in jpeg format only.
- Please include your name (i.e. the photographer’s name), and a description of the photo. That way we can add captions and list the name of the photographer.
- If your photo was taken in a non-public space and there are recognizable people in your photo, we will need to see a model release from each person included in the photo.
- Of course, if you submit a photo, you are granting us the right to display it on our website.
- The decision to include your photo or not will be made by the administrators of our website. Your photo may have wonderful qualities, but it still may not fit the 30 Mile Club’s current needs.
- We will keep on file any unused photos for a year, with the hopes of using them on the website in the future.
- Please realize that to make the photo work on our site, we may need to resize or do some cropping. We will do our best to maintain the integrity and intent of the photo.
- You still retain all ownership rights. If you change your mind, send us an email in the About Us page and request that we remove your photo.
- Your photo must be yours and not infringe on any other copyrights.
- Since we are a nonprofit volunteer group, we are not able to offer payment for displaying photos. We certainly do appreciate your help in giving visitors a taste of this beautiful region.